Please Disable Ad-Block To View This Website.

If you block ads, this site can not survive!

Ads are very minimal for registered users. If you don't have an account please register now!

DOWNLOAD

FRIENDS
Link to us!
PhotoShelf

Home | Comments:
Average Rating:   8   eXtreme v8.21 by Kall
Description:
eXteme v8.21 for mIRC 5.91 is a full featured all around script. It contains many useful features, both channel and personnal protection, lots of themes and more.

This script does not work with versions of mIRC higher than 5.91 (released June 15th, 2001)

Submitted Review Author's Updates
Pros...
The script is well built, using dynamic popups, dialogs and custom windows, allowing the user to setup almost everything in the script. It also include Tabo's ftp client as an addon. Among all the good points I could talk about, here is a list of the ones which I appreciated the most :

- Good Away system
- Excellent channel protection with the possibility to make it channel specific or general
- Dialog based Mp3 player with playlist support
- Plenty of socks utilities (telnet, multiserver, portlisten, portscan, etc.)
- 28 pre-built themes and a good theme editor
- Good use of dlls
- Support for many different networks

Cons...
I haven't found many 'negative points' in the script, only a couple of details that could be improved :

- The away popups are only shown in the Menubar menu
- There are a lot of setup dialogs, and they are accessible through popups. It could be a good idea to include a control panel for those who prefer it to popups.

Conclusion...
In conclusion, I gotta say I've been really impressed with this script. It is not the first version, and it shows. If you want a completely configurable script with lots of great features, eXtreme v8.21 is right for you

Reviewed by: miSterGuN
There are no update notes.
Screenshot:
Screenshot
Available

Comments:

Mode:    Create New Post

nix2kFeb 14, 2005 3:00PM
I am not sure, maybe being a scripter who writes his own script, but I think this script is ugly.

The dialogs are huge, and they really dont need to be. As for how the script works, I use my own, and I don't need the options available. I don't need an explorer. I don't need something to control winamp AND have an mp3 player (one or the other...), /run telnet is better than the telnet client included... but who uses telnet anyway?

Where are the useful functions? I can't find a fileserver, I cant find an xdcc. Nothing.

Oh, and did I mention that the dialogs are HUGE? No need for it. This script was good when it first came out (4 years ago), but as someone already said, its outdated and subpar by todays scripting standards.

seec77Feb 14, 2005 3:06PM
I use telnet... frequently.
I check my mail with telnet, I check if servers are up with telnet.
Telnet is one of the most useful program to ever have been created by Microsoft!
And no, the /run telnet sucks ass, because you can't even erase characters, not to mention you can't see what you're typing.

nix2kFeb 14, 2005 5:11PM
You are stupid if you think Microsoft created Telnet.

Oh, and the reason you cant backspace or see what you are typing, that is a result of the server you are using. It is not the software.

Text edited by author on Feb 14, 2005 @ 5:14PM

SgtSlaughterOct 15, 2005 11:42PM
nix2k said:

You are stupid if you think Microsoft created Telnet.
You are stupid if you think they didn't.

IcyLiquidDec 23, 2005 4:25PM
Summer 1968 – Meeting of computer science graduate students in Santa Barbara, CA. This group of emerging computer scientists that later became known as the Network Working Group (NWG) began contemplation of host-to-host communications.

December 1969 – NWG meeting in Salt Lake City. The NWG invented Telnet – a remote login protocol.

1975 – Microsoft Founded

References:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/pressingissues2000/briefingbook/dnshistory.html (search for 'telnet')
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc854.txt (see the title block)
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/inside_ms.mspx (see "Important Dates")

Text edited by author on Dec 23, 2005 @ 4:27PM

KallFeb 14, 2005 7:50PM
You're right, it's ugly, the dialogs are quite big, and some functions just aren't useful anymore. Times change, and the script hasn't.

Yet, I don't see why fileserver or xdcc ARE useful, though... not for me, I don't need them. And that coming from someone who wrote an Alarm Clock for mIRC, well... nevermind. I do understand why you said my dialogs are huge, after checking yours :).

Anyway, it IS outdated. BUT...! Today's scripting standard AREN'T higher than they were back then. Eye-candy, yes. Code scripting, no. Except for some pretty good games, it's been a while since I saw something original here. And that's quite disturbing.

nix2kFeb 15, 2005 7:07AM
Kall said:

If I remember correctly, you have an alarm clock in your script, so don't try and slight me for that.
Kall said:

It is outdated, you admit it. Why don't you do something about it? I am not even talking about eye-candy. I am fairly sure that through all facets of code production (mIRC, real actual coding like C, C++, etc) the standard is to have smaller dialogs. Look at Windows itself, dialogs are no bigger than they need to be. I am not about eye-candy, I am about usefulness. I am not saying that an XDCC or fileserver are useful, I am just saying thats part of the standard. It is up to you if you want to follow up on that, but still you lack options. If I need a script for protection, I'll get pnp or airc. I have windows explorer to browse my harddrive. I mean, yes, at one point in time, your script was probably great (I have only ever used someone elses script once, that was Polaris. I might add that Polaris is infinitely more popular that eXtreme.), but now it is really showing its age.

I honestly think you've spent more time just trying to adapt it to mIRC 6.1x, instead of dealing with the larger issue, this script was originally written for mIRC 5, and that was about 4 years ago. Times have changed, and I don't think you have. You try to use a bit of MDX, but if you thought about it, you could condense all of your setup stuff to one single tree-view style dialog.

Basically, I feel sorry for people who are expecting newer versions of this script to even form a bit of competition with other stuff thats coming out. This script is showing its age, and pretty soon it won't have a chance in hell. Except with people too dumb to use anything else.

KallFeb 15, 2005 9:23AM
quote:
It's a feature, not an addon. More of a snippet, if you ask me.
quote:
It is outdated, you admit it. Why don't you do something about it?
Why should I? Better yet, do I really HAVE to?
quote:
What standard? Leechers standard? Polaris is the script for you, stick to it. Each script has it's main purpose, and that was never mine.
quote:
If I need a script for protection, I'll get pnp or airc.
Go ahead, you have my blessing. Those are fine scripts. Try basic while you're at it, it's also pretty good. My personal top3.
quote:
Now you confused me... what script are we talking about? As far as I know, v8.21 is for mirc 5.91, not 6.x. And yes, it IS 4 years old. That's why it IS old.
quote:
What the hell is wrong with you? This isn't some competition for who has the best script!! Damn, times HAVE changed indeed...

smasher5Nov 14, 2005 11:56PM
kall i know you did not just stereo type polaris to leeching. when infact we revolutionized file serving. and unlike you, our 4 year old script has been put to archive and we have built something new. with the same fundamentals but this time bringing in more features. so you never "HAVE" to do anything, but it does not hurt out of respect of your users.

TribeFeb 15, 2005 10:16AM
I don't agree with you. eXtreme was one of my last scripts, because the first time I got internet, someone send it to me, and I just couldn't use it for the complexity of the functions, features and code. It was too much for my. Only, maybe after a year I tried to use eXtreme again. What I am trying to say is that, eXtreme is one of the most complex and full-featured out-there, its true that got large and sometimes ugly dialogs. But this days most scripters only use eye-candy instead of real-coding like Kall have in his script. I don't know what is the purpose to have a awsome script with a awsome design, that can make us cry with all that icons 32x32 and all that colors, if the onlu decent code that it have, its from a addon of another person.
nix2k said:

I din't like this at all! Maybe you don't understand what you've just said. eXtreme have always been a script used by channel operatores, oldies, leets, etc etc etc...
You've just consider yourself not a smart guy, but an ignorant that doesn't know how to appreciate a good script...

PS: I feel sorry for people who are expecting newer versions of your alarm clock addon.

nix2kFeb 15, 2005 5:45PM
It is funny, so far the only way anyone has even attempted to insult me was by an Alarm Clock addon. Wow, I am offended. I do write my own script, and quite a few people use it... it has received close to 400k downloads from my site. So don't bother getting on my case about popularity. I dont use polaris, but what I remember about it from when I did use it, it still has more features than your script.

As I've said numerous times, this script is showing its age, horribly. It might have been a full featured script in 2000/2001, but now it is the kind of crap that gets rejected from this site daily.

As for being used by channel "operatores", oldies, leets, etc etc etc.. Whatever. I know of quite a few other scripts people use in place of eXtreme, most of the channel ops, and even IRC Operators (you might call them IRCops, I call them opers, who cares) that I know don't use this script. Most of them use their own stuff that they wrote up for that specific purpose. Hell, I have a bot that I wrote 2 years ago that can fully run a channel without human supervision for weeks...

The last thing I say about eXtreme is this: it is a useless script that is 3 years past the time when it should have had its funeral. I'll stick to my alarm clock addon, and my script which puts this one to shame, and I'll shove it up your asses.

Oh, and don't bother getting back to me until someone figures out how to insult me proper. Saying something about an ALARM CLOCK addon isn't going to help... oh, on that subject, it is a solid alarm clock though.

Now drag your foreign asses back to PTnet and fuck off.

[AFX]Feb 15, 2005 7:06PM
Dude, stop right there. I go on PTnet all the time, and each person to their own opinion. Why are all of you fighting like little girls about a freakin' mIRC script anyways?

azadderFeb 15, 2005 8:47PM
I was reading the recent "word war" you were having with Kall and well, I didn't particularly like this post.
nix2k said:

With this statement alone, I believe that you brought an expression of opinions into an adolescent "name calling contest."
nix2k said:

.. Whatever.
Popular 16 year old girl-talk.
nix2k said:

The last thing I say about eXtreme is this: it is a useless script...
Useless means (somewhat circularly) that "something" lacks use. If there is use at all of the script, it is therefore not useless. (Somewhat anal, I know)
nix2k said:

Encouraging insults, seems as though you are trying to bring the integrity of posting down.

[quote="nix2k]Now drag your foreign asses back to PTnet and fuck off.
Regional discrimination is clearly stated. "Cuss" words are the weapon of a weak mind.

By the way, I'm not "ragging" on you. I've personally used your alarm clock addon - it has helped me immeasurably. You did put up a strong defense for it also, I respect that.

nedermachtApr 17, 2005 10:42PM
So sad...really sad...
If you don't like it..just say ...nice but Not my thing..
and go on with your own level script...
This guy did his best for it...and WE all respect that, and even for that thing what you call a alarm clock.,..
what ever... ive been on irc for about 10 years now and ive seen so many rare,weird scripts... just leave it :P
it will not end ...people always invent something news ...they like, maybe others don't...

Please Kale..proceed.

smasher5Nov 15, 2005 12:01AM
i am not going to continue to argue or partake really but as the other co scripter/founder of polaris i will say that ive been around for a little bit of time. nix2k has always been an excellent scripter and i have even used the script at one point because it has been a competetor of polaris. extreme is a good script for its user base (right, isnt that what we all script for, to direct at a certain focus group? a certain audience. no one scripts for the world.) so i think the suggestions should be about updates, not about Alarm clock features. And by the way, i actually like that addon because for 6 years i spent my life in irc, not on aim, not on yahoo, no using windows shitty alarm clock. so i used an alarm clock feature since i spent so much time staring at a black screen. now that i don't sit on irc all day i can see that irc is not the biggest thing in the world and you guys are getting way to offended over nothing.

nix2kFeb 15, 2005 5:52PM
And Tribe, seriously, get the fuck out of this conversation. It isn't yours to have anyway. My scripting is quite good. I could care less if you think eXtreme is good... are you saying its better than your script? If so, why the fuck would you even bother writing one. If eXtreme does everything you need it to do, why did you write one? eXtreme has a fucking MP3 player, a theme loader/editor, and protection. That isn't complex by any means. And if you want to talk full-featured, full featured would include a hell of a lot more than that. Full featured would at least include a fileserver. Where is that? Nowhere.

Oh, and don't even start on eye candy, Mister "I cant make a dialog without using every MDX dll there is". Get off Kalls dick, I am sure he can stick up for himself. Go deal with your own script, and piss off. You are a 16 year old child. When eXtreme first came out, your family was probably too poor to afford a computer, so go to hell.

TribeFeb 15, 2005 7:50PM
When eXtreme first came out, I was rich enough to get on a plain and stick your computer up your ass :)

nix2kFeb 15, 2005 8:14PM
Lets see, Tribe, Im done with you, you are a little fucking kid who got involved in something you shouldnt have. So seriously, if you want to keep it up, I can. Otherwise, shut your little prepubescent ass up.

azadderFeb 15, 2005 8:54PM
nix2k said:

That is the point of a forum.
nix2k said:

Here you exercise name-calling, profanity, and socioeconomic discrimination. Your arguments are not taken seriously with this poorly developed position.

I want to tell you to grow up. I will not though, for this may be the only outlet in which you receive recognition. I don't want to take that away from you. As for me, I've got a soccer game to attend.

nix2kFeb 16, 2005 8:39AM
Don't get me started on you. I can go on at length about people from Louisiana.

azadderFeb 16, 2005 4:34PM
It is as though you want to have an insulting contest rather than defending your point of view of eXtreme. By your comment, I can derive that you strongly believe in stereotypes. It's almost as though you are trying to make yourself seem... dumber.

TribeFeb 17, 2005 3:37PM
hahah nix2k got owned! xD

nix2kFeb 18, 2005 1:49PM
I fear I fear. Honestly, I can insult people to no end, as I've said. Believe me, if you want me to start, just ask. Otherwise, shut your mouths.

tidy_traxFeb 15, 2005 6:03PM
nix2k said:

Look at Windows itself, dialogs are no bigger than they need to be.
Is that a joke?

nix2kFeb 15, 2005 8:15PM
Compare windows Dialogs to eXtreme dialogs, and yes, they are significantly smaller.

tidy_traxFeb 15, 2005 9:42PM

nix2kFeb 16, 2005 8:40AM
Thats still half the size of the eXtreme MP3 player, without the playlist showing.

SectorFeb 16, 2005 8:59AM
All you've managed to do is get eXtreme more downloads, so I suggest you stop it. Can you blame people for having a life?
Kall is actually working on a new version right now, not fast, it might not even be ground breaking, but it will be there.
Why did you post that comment anyway? It wasn't like anyone was gonna remove it from the site just for it being old.
Some people like a little nostalgy, or just the way eXtreme was made, can you blame em for their taste? You know what the romans
used to say:"De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum."

suikodenMay 30, 2005 1:27AM
can someone sense a little bit of jealousy? show us your script and you can try bashing this one.

[err0r]Feb 16, 2005 10:40AM
omfg, you my friend are an idiot, and your script freaking sucks, you have nothing better to do than flame 4 year old scripts which at the time and today is alot better than the crap you release, take your head out your ass, and go get some more coffee to wake your dumb ass up,.. and you want to flame what I have done? I was one if not the first person to create aligned themes, which I released my timestamp snippet to allow it here, which is no longer here due to server problems. so go hunt for it since its about 3-4 years old and it seems that why turns you on.

BTW, I believe you have seriously lost the respect of many scripters on this site from your recent comments and flames above including the discrimination against foreigners, are you high on dope or something?

Yes I am not supposed to be in this conversation, but I felt I had to put my nosey ass in it anyways because your flames and discrimination/racism was to much for me to ignore

Text edited by author on Feb 16, 2005 @ 10:48AM

nix2kFeb 17, 2005 2:44PM
Sorry, have you ever used my script? Probably not. Irregardless.

I could care less what I've done for this script.

If you were using this site 2 years ago, 3 years ago, you'd know that there aren't a lot of good scripters left here. Most of them left. The reason: the community here sucks. No one can accept criticism, they just go out of their way to try and insult people for saying anything remotely negative about their stuff. Remember, the attitude here is this "my stuff is perfect, so don't say anything bad about it"

This whole thread started out by me making a comment that the script is showing its age, and the dialogs are too big. At which point the author started saying that he didnt need those features. Fine. I wrote a rebuttal, and all sorts of other people got involved, and it went from me trying to offer some criticism to a pissing contest.

My point is this, I can do this endlessly. I can reply to probably anything someone writes here. You say I've lost the respect of scripters here? Fine, I don't think I really had any anyway. I really don't care if I have the respect of a bunch of 15-16 year olds anyway. One thing I will agree with Kall about is this, eye-candy doesnt mean you are a good scripter.

I make no apologies for anything I've said in this thread, so don't expect me to. What you people need to know is this, if you stop trying to argue with me, I won't reply.

suikodenJun 1, 2005 1:31PM
but your still a fag. end of your thread.

DaSlayerFeb 3, 2012 5:25PM
ROFL!!!!!!!!! (Y) I cannot believe this thread LOL... wow! you still hate drama huh? LOL.. me too.. and you STILL daman dont let it ruffle ur feathers dude ;) Im damn sure not dowloading this script! haha

kinzyJan 11, 2006 1:24PM
nix2k said:

TormentiumOct 26, 2007 2:23PM
Rating:     4well done man its a good try, most these people wouldn't have the balls to put there script, BUT in saying that i hate it when people put in there scripts run, eg command prompt or run iexplorer who really gives a fuk about those...?

dessespereJul 29, 2007 6:27PM
i cant even rate it... ITS THE WORST!!! trojan infected!

AmericanXJul 4, 2007 6:56AM
Worst Script Ive Seen So Far :\

tontitoJul 4, 2007 10:59AM
It was the best when it got out.

Possibly the script is older than you...

kaka_1986Jun 16, 2007 1:35PM
i am new in scripting, can some 1 guide me?

blinkJun 16, 2007 4:55PM
You might to start with http://www.mirc.com

Mysterio^May 6, 2007 11:16AM
Upload a screenshot, please!

ItwasmeDec 24, 2006 11:52AM
this script rates so low that I cant even give it a ratting. not only that , but it's full of viruses and is security threat to the internet as well as others.
not to mention when you try to get rid of this shitty script, it says access deined.
I just had to format my hard drive to get this crap off of my computer, I would recommend that the creator of this script should remove it!!
or at least a warning "WARNING THIS FILE HAS VIRUSES" would be nice for those of us that prefer to keep a virus free computer!!
from now on, I will by pass downloading anything written by KALL

Description:

Yeah, guess that he left out the FULL of VIRUSES part in his Description.

Text edited by author on Dec 24, 2006 @ 12:09PM

KallJan 20, 2007 8:30PM
Some people should stick to word processing...

PuffGirlMar 1, 2007 3:03PM
LOL!

SparkleMar 2, 2007 8:31AM
Now that got him owned! LOL!

scorpionsOct 22, 2006 8:06AM
Rating:     8nice one

rockasmileSep 23, 2006 11:40PM
nice scripttttt

TwidoApr 8, 2006 5:59AM
Rating:     10Kall has just releasead a new version, for mirc 6.17 only :). I don't think he will submit it here though

Text edited by author on Apr 8, 2006 @ 5:59AM

Sweet^BoyMar 1, 2006 9:23AM
Rating:     10Scripta e dobar , no zashto ima wirus :)

AmunJan 22, 2006 2:47PM
most downloads today... WTF? its a shitty script thats old. why is it still getting hot downloads?

hixxyJan 22, 2006 4:42PM
Most of the older scripts have more features than newer ones, so for people that don't care too much for new fancy guis these are ideal.

TribeJan 22, 2006 10:46PM
Shitty Script? Why?
Because it don't have tons of icons, dcx toolbar, statusbar, sidepanel, and other kind of eyecandy?

evilJan 23, 2006 8:05AM
I wouldn't call it shitty, but buggy might be a better term. Also it is a known fact that it is a compilation of a few good scripts that have been ripped. Verbatim code has been observed and noted.

FoLKeN^Nov 4, 2005 2:51PM
will this totally-outdated script ever stop owning the top ten downloads ?

at least someone could update it to its newer version so its compatible with mIRC 6.xx

no one still use 5.91. so most people who download it surely trash it after realizing this script is fucking old

smasher5Nov 14, 2005 11:53PM
thats what im saying. why script new stuff when extreme dominates ha

saudiNov 5, 2005 2:45AM
eXtreme v8.3pre1 ( better than the real thing )

nezekAug 16, 2005 11:59AM
I dont know how true this is, but norton has detected the stdio.dll in the zip file as a trojan!
please check it!

Text edited by author on Aug 16, 2005 @ 12:01PM

suikodenMay 30, 2005 3:59AM
best script on this damn site. hands down.

conektionzMay 29, 2005 9:32PM
nice

SaturnineJul 28, 2002 10:06PM
ok now i am testing the new comments system. It looks really nice!! hope it works well =D

EpochMay 21, 2005 9:19AM
I'm going to blow all you scripting jews out of the water.

[AFX]May 21, 2005 11:01AM
With an MP3 Player that will never be accepted?

SSJ4_Son_GokuMay 21, 2005 3:02PM
hahaha so true. I see his stuff in the queue all the time and never gets accpeted lol

KallMay 15, 2004 8:07PM
There will be a new version... still working on it, though.

I wanted it to have all the things I always wanted there... multilanguage, a decent update system, faster protection, better userlist, etc. But maybe I'm just being too perfectionist... after all, I barely have the time to just update it to mIRC 6.14!! (it's almost done, though).

Well, just wait and see, I hope it will be worth it :/

...and don't ask me WHEN :)

renegadeMay 25, 2004 12:49PM
but remember not to remove or highly modify the features we all love in the current ver

Great to see you back Kall :)

Text edited by author on May 25, 2004 @ 12:49PM

SectorJul 17, 2004 6:29AM
omg Kall, I'm so glad your actually letting know your alive and that your still working on it, after all, eXtreme script was the first script I ever fell in love with, keep in mind though that Khaled keeps pushing out new versions (6.16), but that the changes in there won't do that much to your script, so in fact we can speak about a conversion to mIRC 6.x. I'm awaiting the new stuff eagerly Kall

ErythorbicMay 6, 2005 12:48AM
Its a good script I remember the first day i used it... Yes it was hard to start it up and i think i had problems getting it to run on mirc.. Most likely my own fault because it was the first script i had ever used.. I no longer use it because im not really on here anymore.. The only problem i think i had was i was unable to change my time stamps and keep them changed.. I think they went back every time i restarted. I ran a chat room with 100 people daily in it and i had no choice but to log things.The only other problem was and again both these may be my fault not sure.. was the mp3 part.. with changing the color.. I could never do when i had it opened.. I was able to how ever go in and tweek the mp3 part a little bit so it wasnt so bulky and was in color of my taste.

yvenomApr 2, 2005 2:50PM
gr8 script

blasphemyMar 30, 2005 12:39PM
Just wanted to ask you how can i see the join ins when the remote is on. if the remote is off i can see the joins but none of the commands work. how should i do ?

X9Mar 24, 2005 12:41PM
Isso eh inveja Kall.. Apenas Inveja! :P

igmasFeb 4, 2005 4:52PM
its still the best script around period. I don't use it anymore because I'm still waiting for 9.0!

VampFeb 4, 2005 5:33PM
www.kall.cjb.net you can download it there (9.0 I mean), it's in Beta.

Text edited by author on Feb 4, 2005 @ 5:34PM

TomCatJan 1, 2005 3:28AM
Kall! wherever you are and whatever you do, plz DO release eXtreme ver9.0. There's nobody who can prepare a script with that much functions, utilities, protections and more... especially the dynamic popups are great. I Love it. waiting for the release in jan.

dirtdudeDec 7, 2004 8:43PM
i was thrilled with the thing till i updated my mIRC. i contacted Kall, he said version 9.1 was in the works. but i'v seen no update in months. not sure why sombody would get it the way it sits. its nearly worthless as is.

tontitoDec 28, 2004 1:09PM
well considering that this must be the oldest script here (Jul/11/01)
so for the time it has, it still works very good for most of the people.

jamcOct 17, 2004 7:36PM
I don't quite understand the hype around this script ... Most downloaded script for weeks ... and what do you get ???

Plus :
- Good Channel protection with all major options, nice overview of the settings
- A couple of extra tools as mentionned in MisterGun's review
- Nice (but complicated) theme editor

Minus :
- Poor Dialog design (buttons not same size, general layout of the dialogs somewhat odd ... weird alignment/grouping of the options)
- Loads of different small dialogs that could be merged into larger ones
- Loads of menu options that are not even closely related to the given setting (example : menu 'Dialogs' within dialog 'awaysystem Setup')
- Average awaysystem
- Statistics (mmm ... couldn't find any use for this feature)
- Some 'extras' that don't have much use in a script (Explorer, ...)

In Short : Average script, but nothing to really get that much excited about ....

Text edited by author on Oct 17, 2004 @ 7:49PM

SSJ4_Son_GokuOct 17, 2004 9:29PM
Well, it's quite simple.

1. People see it gets downloaded alot.
2. They get curious
3. They download the script
4. Increase download number, making other people see it gets downloaded alot.
5. Repeat at 1.

And you, my friend, have fallen into the same trap and went through steps #1-4

NiceboyOct 18, 2004 1:29AM
haha right , and with my idea after download a lot of scripts :

Protection: 4.5 stars for airc script (tabo) , 4 stars for extreme and basic script (by blue-elf) but the GUI is quite simple for those script because they are quite old

GUI: these script are quite same and depends on your favor to choose it :
4 stars: NoNameScript 3.81, HYPE v1.01t ,AnacønÐa ns2.01, Chaos v3.2 , merkFX v4.2,FraGma+ ,euphoria! v0.2.1b8 ,ircZP 1.1 ...
- NoNameScript 3.81 supports some schemes for toolbar and its design I think It's good

some scripts support many tools and I think It's fully support for almost all users :NoNameScript 3.81, AnacønÐa ns2.01. Other scripts are also good in some other aspects but I can't remember , because this website has many addons for you to download

just try all of them to find a script suit your need or create your own .

jamcOct 18, 2004 12:03PM
hehe ... makes sense *g*

miSterGuN's review might have been correct in 2001 but to today's standards, this is rather an average-to-below-average script. ...

Text edited by author on Oct 18, 2004 @ 12:04PM

illusionzOct 2, 2004 11:54PM
I like Ur Script.Its Great dats all i can say

silverchairSep 28, 2004 10:32PM
Really nice one dude !! it rocks ! .. but umm..uh we have mIRC version 6.16 now and if your unbelievably great script is compatible with mIRC 6.16... it'd rocks harder !! then again.. nice one mate ! Good Job !

freakerAug 9, 2004 6:38PM
its a very good script good work !!!

^K|3AR-_Jul 21, 2004 8:29PM
Lo Kall,

Really nice script tons of options, keep up the good work (:

^K|3AR-_

nezJun 22, 2004 7:53AM
NO updat LOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Time Why you dotnt update Kall ??????????????????????

DesireJun 17, 2004 5:12AM
how come I can't download the script? I keep clicking on it but it just takes me to another page!!! Is something wrong here? Are any of you even aware of this???? please contact me with infor at fantasygirl56@sbcglobal.net and or send the script please or a link where I can download it please and thank you.

Desire

MautMay 28, 2004 8:15AM
Flooder Scripttttttt If Anyone Knows Mail Me The Site Name Where I Can Download It From :) Thz My Mail Id Is Karandashing@hotmail.com

pAli0kiLlMay 16, 2004 7:59PM
Kall is back...What happened???Maybe he missed us!!

renegadeMay 11, 2004 12:52PM
someone should take extreme make it totally compatible with mirc 6.14+ and release it ..on a personal site or whatevr.

SpEeD-BoYMay 5, 2003 7:18PM
i want eXtreme with 6.0+ mirc version :D

kuulNov 15, 2002 1:02PM
Come on Kall !!!!!!!!
I don`t god damn want you to make it over , just make it for mirc 6.03 you asshole , i love it but i can`t use it cuz 5.91 sux !!!

deviceFeb 10, 2003 9:22AM
mIRC 5.91 doens't sux, u kids have an problem, considering the old things as crap or out of date whatever... and the new things 'r the good etc... I dont see why 9.51 sucks... And believe me some times news things are the worst... a pratic example... win98 better than win ME ...
Win Classic style in XP is better than Win XP STyle... and so on...

______________________________
.:: device :: ptnet.org ::. PTDB!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

deviceFeb 10, 2003 9:15AM
Omfg, four years passed and i still don't have the courage to switch to other script. Some days ago i saw some new (with already enhanced versions), "omg" i said... i only saw crap. Unfortunately i can't find nothing better than eXtreme, and believe me, i honestly wish find something new, but really better.

mIRC5.91 Fits just perfect on eXtreme, i dont have any kind of problems.

Wow guess what! Kall sent news... eXtreme 9.0 ? Damn can't he just wait until some better script appear ? He's makin new version only to compete with his own script (ironic this little things) at my opinion... i cant see other script at the moment with the same or higher height as current available eXtreme version with guess what! mIRC 5.91. :D - peace -

______________________________
.:: device :: ptnet.org ::. PTDB!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

ta2ta2Jan 21, 2003 6:30AM
Hello Mr. Kall!

Well, i used 2 chat on IRC for 3 years ago & i tried many Scripts ...etc!
But Really the best one & by another mean there rnt any IRC Script can offer 2 us 50% of Exteme's options.
After using Extreme now i cant use another script !!
U make all of us addict on Extreme!!
But Please why u Lazy 2 make a new features for mIRC v6.03 ? every setup to Extreme Script i open idents.ini 2 replace 5.91 by 6.03 :(
& in Channel protection always i setup the flooders protection on it & press okay,if i pressed again on F3 i saw what i did with the flooder defult again!

thats all what i have 2 say (".)

Take Care!!

oklah23Oct 22, 2002 3:23AM
I been Tryin to use thhis script for two days but what i found out was this script is SUCK! i really cant use it...LAGGGIN (all protection are death during this time), No query Protection n even worst is to many features which is not usefull for ordinary user! So i have uninstall it lol...anyway right or wrong u try it 1st.

Create New Post

You must be logged in to post messages.