Please Disable Ad-Block To View This Website.

If you block ads, this site can not survive!

Ads are very minimal for registered users. If you don't have an account please register now!

DOWNLOAD

FRIENDS
Link to us!
PhotoShelf

Home | Comments:
Average Rating:   9.1   Web Server v6.6 by tontito
Description:
Holds a web server up to share files.

Submitted Review Author's Updates
Review
If you've ever wanted to instantly share a file of yours with the rest of your friends on IRC, Web server could probably come in handy. Instead of running your FTP client, DCC'ing, or uploading on a website, things could be a lot simpler with this thing. It allows you to run a local path (by your IP address), where you can setup folders that can be freely accessed by others. This means sharing all of its contents.

There are some options included, such as the max upload speed allowed, allowing file listing, and allowing the public to download from that folder. You can add as many folders as you'd like. Once you set your web server up and select "start" from the menubar, your web server will be up. The URL will be echo'ed to you; it's that simple. Not bad.

Reviewed by Jagfire
v6.6 -Dec 19th, 2010:

.Added full support mirc 7.17

.Improved support for browsers (Opera and Firefox)

.and more...

v6.5 -Aug 3th, 2010:

.Added full support for UTF8

.Added mirc's native support of Upnp

.Added support for mirc 7.1

.and more...

v6.2 - Feb 27th, 2010:

.Fixed authentication digest for some IE versions

.Added support for Upnp

.Added support for bigger Posts

v6.12 aka 2010 - Jan 12th, 2010:

.Added authentication digest+

.Support for robots.txt

.More in version file!

v6.01 - Nov 8th, 2009:

.Only supports 6.32+

.Support of OS that only work with long filenames

.Many others, plz check version file

v5.62 - July 14th, 2009:

.Fixed problem when client uses some strange proxy server with authentication

.Fixed and expanded version checker (finally!)

v5.6 - July 4th, 2009:

.Improved shoutcast performance

.Improved php (v5.3) support and performance

.Fixed version checker

v5.5 - June 24th, 2009:

.Added PHP support for php5

.Added support for reusable connections

.Check version file for more info, plz report any problems found

v5.1 - August 22th, 2007:
.Added total speed count provided in /list_con window (if speed limitation is on)

.Greatly improved performance with lower HD usage and much greater provided speed.

v5.0 - July 4th, 2007:
.Added new language (thanks to Gianni)

.Fixed very old issue with connections (was leading to DOS for some connection intensive users)

.Fixed version check issue, now it checks my own web server.

.Added new language (Italian)

.More info in version,txt

v4.45 - October 5th, 2005:
.Added new language (thanks to Gianni)

.OS hiden folders will not be listed from now on

.OS; hiden, system or without attributes; files will not be listed from now on

.fixed unload problem in web server menu

.fixed bug when changing server port when server isn't running

Other versions....

Screenshot:

Comments:

Mode:    Create New Post

SativoFeb 28, 2011 8:36AM
Rating:     10Great Script!

Could anyone explain me, how to create a prompt and read the input with mhtml?

tontitoMar 17, 2011 12:04PM
Thanks,

Believe you want a input type="text" .... to have a textfield.

Then you have to make the logic for it to work in the mhtml.
Check the documentation.

Regards

tontitoDec 26, 2010 7:27PM
Tried to put the facebook link, but i can't :)

Text edited by author on Feb 25, 2011 @ 4:59AM

tontitoOct 16, 2010 6:19PM
Hello

Don't use mirc version 7.14 with this addon since it seems the socket performance is quite degraded.
I am investigating the issue

best regards

tontitoNov 10, 2010 9:36PM
version 7.15 is also not recommended as it has a bug with hashtables, making authentication digest (at least) not work!

regards

TRTMar 3, 2010 7:11AM
So will UPNP be part of the next update? :)

tontitoMar 6, 2010 5:19AM
Hi there,

Like I said in the readme file, that is a "toy" for my betatesters ;P
At least for some months...

codemastr_Mar 6, 2010 5:30AM
We want mod_rewrite - We want mod_rewrite .. lol

Text edited by author on Mar 6, 2010 @ 5:30AM

tontitoMar 6, 2010 5:45AM
LOL you are fast :P

codemastr_Feb 7, 2010 12:19PM
tonito here is a request; if you could have this webserver use an .htaccess file and something similar like mod_rewrite in apache - the ability to rewrite urls w/ regex.

so instead of having lets say http://mysite.com/findplayers/find.php?userid=1021
one could do http://mysite.com/findplayers/byuserid/1021

tontitoMar 6, 2010 5:45AM
Hi,

Like I usually say, everything is possible to be done with mirc (even if we have to use a dll once in a while).

Future implementations only depend on how many people need it and my needs.

In my opinion .htaccess will make the web server slower, although i understand the advantages of it.

So my proposal is, any other guy interested on these features please put his opinion in here.

adamf9898Feb 6, 2010 2:05AM
thanks it works great!

tontitoOct 7, 2009 3:49PM
Hi,
I am working on version 6 and one of my major features require some betatesting.

Anyone in here with experience on previous versions is willing to try it?

kind regards

tontitoMay 23, 2009 8:28PM
PHP support to latest version added.

Plz betatest it 1º an send feedback.

http://tontito.no-ip.com/Forum/ and yes, it is running on this web server :P

tontitoJun 25, 2009 7:35PM
Hi guys,

Expect a new version since a small bug in the version checker was found.

Keep up with the feedback

TRTJul 30, 2007 10:24AM
Rating:     8Not working with PHP 5.x. (Page keeps loading forever)
Any chance to fix this?

tontitoJul 30, 2007 3:01PM
Nop sorry, for now the only php supported is v4

tontitoMay 16, 2009 8:53PM
Support to latest PHP will be added.

Working on it :)

MagixNETAug 28, 2008 11:26PM
Rating:     8I would like to be able to use mhtml code but within a .php file since an .mhtml file won't parse php code to allowing me to use mysql without rewriting my entire site.

If I add <?mhtml ?> tags into the php file I get nothing

What can I change or do to allow me to do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

tontitoAug 29, 2008 7:21PM
Hi,

you want to have php and mhtml code in same file?

Otherwise your question makes no sence.
If you need to use mysql there is a dll on this site that works quite well with webserver and mhtml (check http://tontito.no-ip.com/pa/).

And if you want to parse mhtml, the extension must be .mhtml!

You can change the script if you want this behavior to change, but you will possibly create a security hole.

regards

MagixNETAug 31, 2008 2:46AM
Hi
Yes, that was what I was trying to do.

MySQL wasn't a problem at all it worked straight away without using any extra DLL (using php files).

I ended up rewriting the website anyway. Thanks for the reply though it was much appreciated.

Excellent work on the script it was exactly what I needed for an operator management panel for my mIRC based IRC Services script.

Thanks

adamf9898Nov 25, 2007 1:06PM
Rating:     10worked great! awsome script i love it!!!

GentatsuSep 20, 2007 4:03PM
Rating:     10'Ello~ I'm just curious how to shoutcast works, I'm obviously pretty nub to scripts ^.^ I've just chosen the obvious my music folder, But how do i use it? The link and how do i use the music on it? ( Don't scold me cause i suck at this stuff~)

tontitoSep 21, 2007 10:40AM
Hi m8,

Just add me at messenger with "shoutcast" in topic and i go talk to you :)

You will see how easy it is.

cheers

socket_Aug 27, 2007 10:15PM
Rating:     9Great script.

PontiacJun 29, 2006 7:29PM
Rating:     8I've got mIRC 6.17 running, and everything seems to run cherry, OTHER than the version updates. I've downloaded the updated version (As per the scripts request) had mIRC off, copied all the files to the appropriate place, but still it thinks it needs an update. Its talking to the web server perfectly fine as sees v4.45, but, it shouldn't say theres a new version unless there IS a new version, right?

Otherwise, great simple script! I like it!

PontiacJun 29, 2006 7:32PM
Found the problem. In the INI, you've got v4.40.5 being set as the version, not v4.45. ;)

tontitoJul 1, 2006 5:13PM
true, true, next time i will make the version checker, check in my personal web server that way i can control i bit better the mistakes i make sometimes with the version numbers :)

cheers

tontitoJul 9, 2007 1:39PM
So is the issue solved? :D

Regards

Al1Apr 17, 2007 12:39PM
Rating:     10great coding tontito...
after i tested v4.45 with PHP 4.4.3, i got nice results
i was thinkin if you can add another option for MySQL too? that would be CUTE man (just as a suggestion)

anyway, keep it up man :)

tontitoApr 20, 2007 12:12PM
Hi,

I once had made made a module for that, maybe i can find it somewhere and send it to you, but the speed sucks.

I am now using it with sqlite and it rules :)
Just use the sqlite dll and mrc posted on this site and integrate it with mhtml. It completly rules!!!

try http://tontito.no-ip.com/pa/ and input some coords (1 to 10), tested with a 500MB database 400ms response time

Al1Apr 24, 2007 11:21PM
thanx for the idea...
i think i should changes some parts of my scripts...
by the way, i think i've got a new language pack for your script :)

tontitoApr 27, 2007 6:52PM
Hi,

New language pack? Interesting :)

independentJan 19, 2006 5:16PM
i tried to add your msn but i was sleeping then you ignore me...

Text edited by author on Jan 20, 2006 @ 3:25AM

tontitoMar 19, 2006 6:06AM
Hi,

Imagining that you were one of those contacts that add me and doesn't say anything for 3 days, yes i must have blocked you.
Please, next time send me an email...

cheers

Text edited by author on Mar 19, 2006 @ 6:07AM

independentJan 18, 2006 11:49PM
Can I change the port from 80 to anything else i want? nice script but my ISP provider is blocking port 80 and id like to run it on a different port, .. just too lazy to call isp long waiting on phone and stuff u know. And thank you again this script is exactly what i needed.

tontitoMar 19, 2006 6:02AM
Yes you can change the port to what ever you want.
For what i have seen, if you try port 8000 or > 8080 you can use the server with out blocking limitations

Bry`Jun 7, 2005 12:15PM
I tryed using this on mirc 6.12 and it doesnt load for anyone trying to view it. it loads right for me so i assumed it was my firewall and after i turned off my firewall it still didnt connect for my friends trying to connect :( please help

tontitoJun 7, 2005 6:36PM
please contact me on messenger, i will have a look at your server

p.s make sure you started it ;)

Bry`Nov 5, 2005 6:29PM
ok, i updated the web server recently, and noticed that a good number of the virtual folders are no longer password protected, and it wont keep the passwords when I set them :|

tontitoDec 16, 2005 7:53AM
hello, the way how it adds the password is now a bit diferent, you only have to type the login and pass and it self checks the password protection and saves it.

cheers

tontitoJun 6, 2005 5:10PM
Ups forgot to add the Roumanian language
sorry about that Gianni :)

RejkpolgApr 14, 2005 2:50AM
Very nice, exactally what i needed, expecially me being too lazy to upgrade mirc (have 6.03, which you support)
its awesome that you have no dll's

But the only problem was when i was done with my using of it to send a file to a friend, the upload menu dosn't work
line 63:
..$readL(n14):echo -a .unload -rs $script
should be either:
..$readL(n14):echo -a .unload -rs $shortfn($script)
or:
..$readL(n14):echo -a .unload -rs $(",$script,")

assuming you don't have a newer version than i tried where that is already fixed (because i didn't try to update it)...

Now i'll either look through your documentation and see if it tells why you don't seem to support versions between 6.03 and 6.12...

tontitoApr 14, 2005 7:56AM
Hello Rejkpolg
about your problem with the upload, the .unload -rs $script has nothing to do with it, it is correct that i forgot to add the $shortfn to it, but that in only used when you are unloading the web server.
About the upload, got to check what is going on because i remenber that i merged some mhtml code on that version, i made some tests and everithing but we never know, i will have a new look.

about the versions, i don't want the web server been used by exploitable versions :)

tontitoApr 16, 2005 7:42PM
Hello again,
today i have made some tests with the current version with the upload module and it worked just fine.

i belive you didn't share the folder in web_dir\modules\upload
if you that you will start to be able to upload files.

any more questions, just ask

tontito

RejkpolgApr 17, 2005 12:02PM
Heh, actually, sorry to worry you, but i think it was just a typo
i actually meant to say unload, not upload...

So sorry that you spent the time looking into it unneededly, but it is awesome that you are striving to make this as error free as possible
I was unaware that one could upload with this infact, but now that i know that, it makes it even more useful so i will definatally use it more :)

But right now i'm going to set up a seperate mirc.exe that will be used only for the server when needed to lessen the chance that i might get disconnected from servers while down/uploading very large files from friend's comptuers on my college network here.
Again, very great script, and great support for it from you, thanks

tontitoApr 17, 2005 5:36PM
Hello again,
nice to see you are learning more and more about the server.
Belive me, you still have much to discover.

About the bugs, yes i like to kill them ;)

nezekApr 14, 2005 9:20AM
menu bar > web server > commends > start

"There is already a program using port 80"

now i homebly ask, WTF$(@!#$+ ?

config dialog doesnt save anything.
i read the help file, it has nothing about my problem.
help!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text edited by author on Apr 14, 2005 @ 9:21AM

tontitoApr 14, 2005 1:21PM
Hello nezek,
about your problem, if you get that again type /socklist
if it doesn't list any socket on port 80 go to command (cmd) and type netstat -a
you must have something listening on port 80 somewhere or the socket is in tyme_wait state (in this last case wait 3 minutes top and start the server again)
If nothing of this works is because you have another web server running, apache or iie.

any more problems just say.
tontito

nezekApr 14, 2005 3:20PM
yes i have another server running, thats the problem.
tnx.

lunatixMar 1, 2005 12:46AM
tontito el maldito

tontitoMar 1, 2005 6:45AM
yep yep ;)

tontitoFeb 28, 2005 10:59AM
Uhmmm the parser in the version check needs a small change. Sorry _:)

please change line 2100:
from %version = $gettok($bvar(&tmp,%i,100).text,1,60) to %version = $gettok($gettok($bvar(&tmp,%i,100).text,1,60),1,32)

thanks

Text edited by author on Feb 28, 2005 @ 11:06AM

DodelJan 22, 2005 8:07AM
It's an excellent Addon, that just gets better and better, glad to see you got allot of the bugs ironed out now..

Just one small idea .. Would it be possible ot add the Webserver options under the right click menu of irc ?, Maybe just like Stop / Start l/ List connections..

Also is there anyway you can display the amount of time remaining, and maybe the upload speed ? (Lol I know Im asking allot)

Keep up the excellent work Bud.

Regards

Craig.

tontitoJan 22, 2005 6:28PM
Hello Craig,

about your 1º question, you can already do that under status menu or menubar

about the last one, i am saving that for a day with paciente since that will make me change part for the existing code :)

thanks.

p.s in some day i may release a new version with an upgrade in mhtml engine (donno if you use that)

Text edited by author on Feb 7, 2005 @ 3:28PM

tontitoNov 25, 2004 11:14AM
Hello,
i just want to make one question, do you think is something missing in this server?

If so tell me what it is and i will see what i can do ;)

many thnaks
tontito

OracelNov 25, 2004 12:12PM
hey dude, I've been thinking about writing a dll for standard input/output which would allow us to use CGI in a -proper- way. Stop by IRC one of these days and we can have a chat about it :o)

tontitoNov 25, 2004 2:41PM
Ok m8, seems like a good idea.

Bwt, i have a m8 that has been working in a prototype for php, are you interested in talking with him?

see you

[Fe|ix]Nov 24, 2004 8:00AM
i love this addon! i use it especially for LAN-Partys, because with this i can share all i want, add a password and limit the upload speed :)

tontitoNov 24, 2004 10:58AM
Yep, me too :))

lunatixJun 26, 2004 11:37PM
There is already a program using port 80

thats what i get when mirc starts, and not jsut that, but the server isn't even started either, have to do it manually

Text edited by author on Jun 27, 2004 @ 12:03AM

tontitoJun 27, 2004 4:55PM
Hello, that is a problem due to mirc(specialy mirc 6.15). I already reported it but in mirc.com forums.

You only get that if something was runing on port 80, is closed and you try to put mirc listening on that port.
IF you get it in another situation make a clean install of the addon.

thanks for the feedback

tontitoJul 8, 2004 4:22AM
Another note check if, when mirc is starting up, you don't have other addons using the port you setup in web server.
thanks

m4rineJun 26, 2004 12:08AM
is there a way to change songs when streaming them? nice update btw

tontitoJun 26, 2004 6:32PM
hello,
no there is no way to do that, unless winamp or realplayer start to support it.

bwt sorry about that stuff of the update checker, forgot to fix that :|

tontitoJun 25, 2004 5:57AM
Well donno what is better if the old Post system or this one... where is my version update comments?
Maybe it is better to sort the comments in reverse order...

Hey just noticed that i can see the comments only with Mozilla, with ie i can't!!

Text edited by author on Jun 25, 2004 @ 6:28AM

Create New Post

You must be logged in to post messages.