Please Disable Ad-Block To View This Website.

If you block ads, this site can not survive!

Ads are very minimal for registered users. If you don't have an account please register now!

DOWNLOAD

FRIENDS
Link to us!
PhotoShelf

Home | Comments:
Average Rating:   9.2   TVRage Addon v1.3 by Gecko321
Description:
A neat little addon that looks up television program schedules.

Submitted Review Author's Updates
Review:
This is quite simple, but potentially useful. You can, with a trigger and text, get the addon to look up program schedules and information and display the results in a channel or privately. Not much else to say, this works and works nicely. Good job Gecko321.

Reviewed by mr_man

Added a new feature where it shows the time left till the next episode airs. also added some colors.

Added an option to either have the colors shown or no colors.

Fixed an issue with NNscript.

Fixed issue with Windows Vista.

Fixed issue with no longer working.

Everything seems to be working 100%.

Please contact me with any issues @ JeepXJ92@gmail.com
Screenshot:

Comments:

Mode:    Create New Post

knightyNov 15, 2011 4:42PM
I really need this to be working again can anyone help?

SwarmsOct 28, 2010 8:28AM
It looks like TVrage took down the quickinfo.php page that used to have the show information and moved it to the links found here http://services.tvrage.com/info.php?page=quickinfo instead. So the script is checking tvrage.com/quickinfo.php and there's no data?

I'm really not a scripter, so if someone else can chime in and see if they can work with that I'd appreciate it.

SephirothOct 28, 2010 11:13AM
Replace Line 87-96 with this:

sockwrite -n $SockName GET /tools/quickschedule.php HTTP/1.1
  }
  elseif (%TVRage_Type. [ $+ [ %num ] ] = Country) {
    msg %TVRage_Target. [ $+ [ %num ] ] 15-- 14Gathering Information 15--
    sockwrite -n $SockName GET /tools/quickschedule.php?country= $+ %TVRage_Country. [ $+ [ %num ] ] HTTP/1.1
  }
  elseif ((%TVRage_Type. [ $+ [ %num ] ] = Ep) || (%TVRage_Type. [ $+ [ %num ] ] = EpSpec)) { sockwrite -n $sockname GET /tools/quickinfo.php?show= $+ %tvshow. [ $+ [ %num ] ] HTTP/1.0 }
  sockwrite -n $SockName host: $+(services.tvrage.com,$crlf,$crlf)
  set %TVRage_Day. [ $+ [ %num ] ] 0
  sockwrite -n $sockname Host: services.tvrage.com

And it should work as before

Oh and line 77 to

sockopen TVRage. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] services.tvrage.com 80

Text edited by author on Oct 28, 2010 @ 12:14PM

SwarmsOct 28, 2010 12:05PM
Works perfectly, thanks.

Jethro323Oct 29, 2010 9:51AM
Thanks for the fix Sephiroth

SwarmsOct 19, 2010 7:59AM
Rating:     10It worked for a little while after changing the port to 8080 but now it seems to be broke again, saying No Such Show for anything searched. Any other quick fix that anyone knows?

nimownsOct 3, 2010 9:53PM
I have the same problem with excess flood everytime i do "ep schedule day". Several other people have mentioned this. How can i slow the rate of the results?

Stavr0sMay 17, 2010 2:22PM
the script seems to be broke now, all it says for every show query is "No Such Show, Check your spelling and try again."

ive tried it on basic mirc but still the same msg its always ran perfect on dreambot 5.4 like another user here

ValisMay 19, 2010 6:03PM
I have found the problem,tvrage's port has changed ,it is now 8080,make the change in the script to fix it.

your welcome :)

Stavr0sMay 26, 2010 4:33PM
thanks alot, that worked after i figured out where needed changing, i expected it to say port then a number, when in fact it was just a number lol :)

Jethro323Oct 2, 2010 2:58AM
alias -l TVRage {
if ((%TVRage_Type. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] != Schedule) && (!$2)) {
msg %TVRage_Target. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] 14You actually need to search for a 4TV8-4show 14you know8! 14 Type 4!eptriggers14 for help8.
.unset %TVRage_*. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
return
}
if (%TVRage_Type. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] = EpSpec) { %tvshow. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] = $replace($GetTok($2-,1- [ $Calc($numtok($2-,32)-1) ] ,32),$chr(32),% $+ 20) $+ &ep= $+ %Check_Season. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] $+ x $+ %Check_ep. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] }
else { %TVShow. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] = $replace($2-,$chr(32),% $+ 20) }
sockopen TVRage. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] www.TVRage.com 8080<-----if its not working this is set to 80
}

chaospinheadSep 1, 2009 2:58PM
Rating:     7I just downloaded this script but everytime i use it it just says no show found. I tried monk, house, true blood, etc. Never get results. No errors though...

[14:49] <%Jigsaw> !ep True Blood
[14:49] <+The_Outlaw> No Such Show, Check your spelling and try again.
[14:49] <%Jigsaw> !ep monk
[14:49] <+The_Outlaw> No Such Show, Check your spelling and try again.
[14:51] <%Jigsaw> !ep house
[14:51] <+The_Outlaw> No Such Show, Check your spelling and try again.

Using vista ultimate, script is running on dreambot 5.4

Text edited by author on Sep 1, 2009 @ 2:59PM

Spoony69Sep 6, 2009 6:34PM
it works on the channel im on, tho im not the one who installed it.. but it works great :)
it's even got the upcoming dates for shows that arent on yet... like Lost

Text edited by author on Sep 6, 2009 @ 6:35PM

Gecko321Mar 30, 2008 5:49PM
Does anyone have a feedback on this? Any error, or suggestions? does everything work the way it should?

EstrangedDec 8, 2008 6:43AM
Someone else reported this little bug, so I'm just going to say it again, to keep it fresh in your mind.

* /sockwrite: 'TVRage.1' not connected (line 73, tvrage.mrc) <--- that's while using Vista, which is really the only opsys I've got at the moment.
When you get around to fixing this and getting it working for Vista, just repost, and I'll give it a good once over.

Also, got a neat little 404 error trying to get it from this site, so I hunted it down elsewhere.

Text edited by author on Dec 8, 2008 @ 6:50AM

Gecko321Dec 8, 2008 2:11PM
I'll look into the Vista Error. I don't use it. Gonna have to find someone with it to play with it.

EstrangedDec 18, 2008 5:10AM
If you need a Vista guinea pig, just let me know. (I'm one of those rare people that got Vista running properly)

st54tr2Jan 23, 2009 2:47PM
I run Vista Ultimate. When I try to get the days schedule all I get is this.... -- Gathering Information -- . It just stays on that without gathering anything

Gecko321Jan 23, 2009 4:55PM
I'm currently working on the vista issues.. plese be patient...

FriasApr 16, 2009 3:55PM
I also have this problem and:

* /fopen: name 'Wednesday' in use (line 182, tvrage.mrc)
* /fclose: invalid parameters (line 108, tvrage.mrc)
* /fclose: invalid parameters (line 108, tvrage.mrc)
* /fclose: invalid parameters (line 108, tvrage.mrc)
* /fclose: invalid parameters (line 108, tvrage.mrc)
* /fclose: invalid parameters (line 108, tvrage.mrc)
* /fclose: invalid parameters (line 108, tvrage.mrc)
* /fclose: invalid parameters (line 108, tvrage.mrc)
* /fopen: name 'Wednesday' in use (line 182, tvrage.mrc)

I'm running windows server 2003

Gecko321Apr 17, 2009 11:23PM
try restarting mIRC... should solve that issue

x21Mar 14, 2009 11:41AM
Rating:     8Hi Gecko321!
First of all..you made a great script but I have 1 problem.

I live in Europe and the time here is different then the time in the US
So when I use the script and it shows the time the time isn't correct because the time is calculated in "my time" (GMT+1) instead of US time.
Could you get this fixed? (Some sort of options screen where you can choose in which time zone the user lives? )

Thanks in advance!

isildurJan 25, 2009 3:44PM
hey gecko. the vista fix works ! thx again.

and to all who tries the beta of windows 7 it also works there now ...

Text edited by author on Jan 25, 2009 @ 4:05PM

Gecko321Jan 25, 2009 7:09PM
it took a little figure out.. if there are any other errors or sugestions just let me know.. I appriciate all the feed back...

isildurFeb 5, 2009 3:23PM
would it be posible to search for series id ?
since when i do a search for Extreme Dreams it finds a us show named Dreams insted of the uk show Extreme Dreams.

isildurFeb 5, 2009 3:23PM
would it be posible to search for series id ?

codemastr_Feb 5, 2009 5:20PM
test

SoulcryJan 26, 2009 5:30PM
Edited

Text edited by author on Jan 26, 2009 @ 5:43PM

SoulcryJan 26, 2009 5:25PM
Rating:     10When using this script it seems to excess flood me off the server is there anything i can do to stop this or a way to make it slow post to the channel so i don't excess flood. Thanks Great script Another thing that would be nice is to be able to set certain channels that can use the triggers

Text edited by author on Jan 26, 2009 @ 5:40PM

cnaDec 3, 2008 11:21PM
Rating:     10Thx for the update and adding the colors, works great. :)

kekekeMay 12, 2008 6:24PM
Rating:     10I got an error;

I get this whenever someone tries the trigger;

* /sockwrite: 'TVRage.1VL' not connected (line 76, tvrage.mrc)
* /sockwrite: 'TVRage.1VM' not connected (line 76, tvrage.mrc)
* /sockwrite: 'TVRage.1VN' not connected (line 76, tvrage.mrc)

any idea how to fix it?

isildurOct 20, 2008 11:34AM
hey kekeke i have same problem in vista... working flawless in xp ... are u using vista??

clutzOct 20, 2008 2:43PM
i don't get that ... but everytime i click ok and close on another script i get a TVRage settings saved message...

clutzOct 19, 2008 11:25PM
any news one the update ??

Gecko321Oct 7, 2008 1:15AM
I went though and fixed a few bugs and added a new feature and some colors

clutzOct 9, 2008 9:39AM
how do i get this to list all the shows for a given day? as of right now, i search for shows on friday for example it only gives me one show.. am i doing something wrong here?

Gecko321Oct 9, 2008 12:41PM
type "!ep Schedule fri" and it will do all the shows for friday...or if you add a time it will give you all the shows for that time.. it will only pull new shows. if the show is a repeat than it will not show.

clutzOct 9, 2008 1:02PM
ok... that seems to work. i wasn't using !ep command.. perhaps you can make that a little clearer in the self search instructions..? but, knowing this now.. its working great! :D

Gecko321Oct 9, 2008 5:31PM
i've fixed some those issues with the self search... will upload the fixed one next week

clutzOct 10, 2008 1:31AM
is there a way you can add a option for/or have it display the entire nights schedule? atm it stops about half way..... or is it not possible?

Gecko321Oct 10, 2008 5:16PM
it should stop half way.. i should display the whole schedule unless you specify a time

mirchaneOct 9, 2008 3:46PM
good addon

isildurOct 9, 2008 11:28AM
Rating:     8really nice small easy addon... i like...

Text edited by author on Oct 9, 2008 @ 11:43AM

konsumerAug 27, 2008 12:01PM
Rating:     10Hey Gecko321 the script stop working :(
My guess is that TVrage.com changed their set up.
Can you fix it up please? Thanks :)

Gecko321Sep 25, 2008 11:39PM
what part has quit working?? i've been using the one i have with no problems.. i wil up load it and see if that fixes anything that may be wrong...

Gecko321Apr 19, 2008 5:39PM
thanx, this is really my first addon that i've published. will update if TVRage.com changes anything

Stavr0sApr 18, 2008 2:10PM
Rating:     10great job man, been wanting one of these for mirc for ages!

works great, np at all

thanks alot :D

Gecko321Apr 7, 2008 10:47PM
i'll work on the coloring. didn't want to overwhelm people with colors

cnaApr 5, 2008 7:29PM
Very nice addon and works with no problems at all for me with all the functions that where included in the addon.
The only suggestion i can think of is maybe have some color to the output for the shows and such.
Other than that good job on this addon. :)

Create New Post

You must be logged in to post messages.